Volunteer With Us
Welcome to the Frontline Assistance for Stress and Trauma (FAST) Volunteer page
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, friendly and professional team that works in a heartfelt way and positively impacts Healthcare & Emergency Services staff suffering from stress, trauma and overwhelm – Here is your chance!
If you are a ‘doer’, who loves getting results, you are in the right place and it would be great to hear from you.
Our volunteering process is simple. Please complete the Volunteer Application Form below. Once your application has been reviewed, we will be in touch.
Find below a list of our current vacancies (all vacancies are part-time volunteering roles that can be performed within the comfort of your own home and with flexible working times):
- Social Media Coordinator
- PR & Press Officer
- Fundraising Team Member
- Fund-bidding Team Member
- FAST Client Request Coordinator (Practitioner Allocation)
- Website Coordinator Assistant
- Additional EFT Practitioners*
*We are looking to welcome skilled EFT Practitioners onto our FAST team!
FAST have been approached by The Royal Foundation with the potential to join their Blue Light Together Hub. Our mission and work to get EFT recognised in areas that have been closed up to now, is paying off. Very exciting! Due to the potential increase in demand for our services, we are looking to recruit highly skilled volunteer EFT Practitioners to join our amazing FAST team. If you would like to add this incredibly rewarding experience to your EFT practice, we’d love to hear from you.
Applicants need to fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- 4 years active experience
- EFTi Level 2 or EFT with MRA Level 3
- Trauma experienced
- Additional skills, qualifications and aptitudes would also be of benefit
In addition, potential volunteers will need to:
- Provide their own certificate of insurance
- Be available for ‘Getting to Know You Meeting’ and FAST Orientation training
- Commit to doing 4 x 1 hour client sessions at any one time
- Attend Practitioner Catch Up Meetings every 1 -2 months
- Join bi-monthly Peer Mentoring Sessions to support, share and learn from each other’s experiences
Please fill in the Volunteer Application Form below and let us know how you meet the above criteria.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.